If you have created a free WebSpawner website or have upgraded to an Enhanced web site account, there may be times when you have questions or need assistance or advice. WebSpawner’s Customer Support team is available to help you with information about using the web site tools, promoting your web site, the benefits of upgrading to an Enhanced account, and much more.
In the Member Menu of your WebSpawner account you’ll find the Customer Support links, which look like this:
Clicking the Customer Support Cases icon (the file folders) on the right allows you to view any previously-opened Support Cases within your account, where you can review answers given to your questions or re-open a closed Support Case for additional communications.
Clicking the Contact Customer Service icon (the bell) to the left enables you to communicate with a Customer Support representative through a live chat window, where you can type in your questions and receive quick answers. If all representatives are busy assisting other users and aren’t available to help you immediately, you’ll be given the option to open a new Support Case instead, as shown below:
Clicking the Open New Case button brings up a simple form allowing you to open a new Support Case. The form looks like this:
To complete the form:
- Use the pull-down menu to select the topic that you are inquiring about; choose “General Question” if you don’t see a good match.
- Type in a few words to give the Subject or Brief Description of the nature of your inquiry; your entry will become the Title of the Support Case.
- Next, enter your Questions in the box provided, making sure to provide enough detail to accurately describe any problem you are experiencing or the type of information or assistance you need. If you have a multi-page Enhanced site, be sure to indicate which page you are referring to.
- If you would like to receive an e-mail notification when a Customer Support representative has posted a response to your questions, enter your e-mail address in the optional space provided.
- When finished, click the Submit button to create your new Support Case.
Your Support Case will be entered into a queue, and the next available representative will review your questions and post answers back to you within the Support Case. All Cases are answered as quickly as possible.
Here’s the most important part of this process: in order to receive the answers from Customer Support you’ll need to look back into your Support Case to receive the reply. When a response is waiting for you in a Support Case, you’ll see a pulsing notification on the Customer Support Cases icon in the Member Menu of your account… it will look like this:
The flashing blue exclamation mark is meant to draw your attention and alert you that answers to your questions are waiting for you to view; click the file folders icon to see the responses. You can then ask additional questions on the topic, or you can click the Consider Case Closed button if no further assistance is needed.
Log in to your WebSpawner account today and check to see if you have any responses awaiting your review, and get the assistance you need to make your web site a success.